Sunset...

Sunset...

duminică, 19 august 2012

My inspiration....

Gosh....I don't know why...or I'm not sure of the answer but I'm really sorry 'cause I can't write all the time or more. It happens that I can write only if something bad or something not too god too me is happening to me. Or only when I'm nervous or something like that..... I just have inspiration only then...I saw that I have wrote a long time ago (last year) many things/poems...even if they're not quite good and I even started more than those, but I didn't have any idea how to continue or finish them. This sucks...'cause I really like the moments when I write....are just...I know that sounds funny.....but are like magic to me.....because I'm escaping from this world for a few/some moments...and from these moments, results something precious for me, even if it means nothing or some "nothing" to others. I remember I started writing "poems"...('cause I'm not sure if they can be called this way) in my last year of (in the middle of it) of high school.....and I think it was then because I was stressed out about the exams that were coming....and I was writing at first in some notebooks from school, at the last pages or on some simply sheets....because I was bored sometimes. But, even so, I didn't posted them anywhere on the internet....only I showed some of them at some close friends. One day, I was talking with a friend of mine, on the internet from other town....I told him that I'd like to post them somewhere, but I was kinda afraid.....because these aren't really "poems" or good enough. I showed him some....and he said that I should post them, no matte what, only because I want so....and even I didn't wanted at first, he finally convinced me to make blog, which is this one....my old blog which is left lonely with no posts for many months....that's only because I don't have inspiration or not enough or only not in the right time... .I know this is not interesting for anyone to read, but I just posted it because I wanted so.....and again, I'm in lack of inspiration....


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu